Seriously, I will move past this. Right now though, I need help. Our son in China will thank you someday.
* Zander was a fleeting thing. I was over it in about 2 hours.
* I have a great uncle who was a WWII fighter pilot and died at the very end of the war. I actually wrote his story years ago and was able to talk to many of the men from his company, which was an amazing experience. So, I have an affinity for his name, Grant, but I'm not sure it flows with our last name. Grant Beck. What do you think?
* What about Joseph and just calling him Joe? I do tend to like one syllable names even if our last name doesn't exactly like them.
* I think Noah might be too common right now. Simon is definitely not too common, but there are so many associations with it--Simple Simon, Simon Says, Simon the Chipmunk, Simon the mean American Idol judge. I do love the name Peter, but my kids make gagging noises when they hear it. Grant has a neat family connection, but I'm not sure how if flows with our last name. Owen is a great name, but it might be too trendy.
* I want classic, but underused. HELP!