Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter



How I love these kids.


Although this is more representative of their true characters than the first photo.


This one is becoming such a young lady, I feel like humming a song from Fiddler on the Roof.


And I'd just keep humming it with this one.


Thank goodness this little sweetie is still little. 
She couldn't be torn away from the new barn cat for a formal Easter picture.


And bless his heart.
Can he stay a kindergartener forever?  
Please?


Because here's my oldest son on Easter Eve, looking like an Easter egg himself.  He was on a "roomie road trip", according to the text, to "The Festival of Colors", where apparently people throw colored chalk at each other.  

Yeah, kindergarteners are less stressful than college freshman.


And I'm so thankful this Easter Sunday for the amazing person I've spent the past 20+ years with.  

Most of all, I'm thankful for the promise of Easter.  
It was a beautiful Sunday.

2 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

Happy Easter....love the family pictures.

thewindowwasher said...

And the famous red shoes on Cholita! Perfection! :-)