Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Madeline's Talent Show


Last week Madeline participated in the Emerald Heights Talent Show. She performed the song, "Popular" from the "Wicked" CD. They had Madeline go last as the curtain call and she did a fabulous job. She really just comes alive on stage and exudes confidence.

She definitely sang to the audience and pointed to different people in the crowd singing, "....and even in your case....though it's the toughest case I've yet to face.....I'll make you popular!"

"Just not quite as popular as ME!"

We know we can take absolutely zero credit for Madeline's confidence. She was born ready to tackle the world. Tomorrow she's flying to Utah to attend a BYU folk dance camp. I asked her if she wanted to have her aunt meet her at the gate, or if she'd feel comfortable getting to baggage claim on her own and meeting her there. She shrugged and said, "I'll just meet her at baggage claim. I'm sure it's well marked."

No comments: