Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bumps in the Night



The other night I went to bed early and awoke to a husband who looked like this! I was quite shocked and wondered what in the world had befallen him while I peacefully slumbered.
Apparently he'd been out running and maybe was a little dehydrated and the last he remembers he spun around to see where our dog Charlie was, felt dizzy, and then found himself on the road. I said, "You fainted?" He said that "fainted" wasn't a very manly word. Let's say he swooned. Anyway, a little weird, very scary, and hopefully an isolated incident!





I was already a little shook up about Lyle when I went to get Maya out of bed and noticed a big knot on her head as well. Her story isn't quite as dramatic. She said, "I fell outta' bed. Get hurt."
Thankfully the other kids seemed to have survived the night unscathed. Must have been a full moon.

No comments: